The lectures of the masters LuMI and MIO are mainly in french. If you want to join, you need a sufficient level of french understanding.
Applications for 2015-2016, can be registered from march 2015. Be careful, at the end of the application, in the lower part of this page, a message will confirm that your application has been registered. if it is not the case, do write to secretariat-omp (at) upmc.fr . The pedagogic team will contact you within 2 weeks. Thanks for reading carefully the floowing lines before applying to the master. for application in the specialty “Optics, Matter, Plasmas”, you have to
- Choose the master(s) you want to apply to
- fill the application form (inline).
- add a cover letter and a CV
- add in a single zip file, your mark sheet over the 4 last years.
- you can as well (not compulsory) add references and letters of people who can recommand you (name, email, phone number) ,
- for foreign students : all documents in foreign language (except in english) have to translated. The details of the scientific syllabus has to be added.
- the size of the complete set of documents need to be smaller than 5MO )